Do you have a homeschooling conference coming up? I’d love to speak at your event!
I have 25+ years as a teacher of all ages and subject areas and 10+ years of experience homeschooling and working with homeschooling families. My master’s degree is in Education and
I speak to homeschooling and parenting audiences on the following topics:
- Matching Curriculum to Learning Styles including teaching about Multiple Intelligences
- Strategies for Special Needs Students
- How to Skip Middle School
- Commonly Asked Questions About High School Transcripts
- How to Manage Schooling Multiple Children and Ages
- Giftedness – What To Do After Your Child Has Gotten “The Label”
- Caring for You and Your Family Naturally by Using Homeopathic Medicines
- The Brain Benefits of Going Gluten-FreeContact me for more topics and more information.
Recent Speaking Engagements:
A New Year, Your Best Year, 2019 Conference for Moms – January 2019
Homeschool Moms Conference – Fall 2019
2018 Digital Homeschool Convention – Summer 2018